Thursday 10 June 2010

Force Recon Uniforms

This is my collection of uniforms used for my Force Recon impression.



I at first had bought a set of replica Woodland Marpats and they actually started to fall apart after the first wash, at the time it was rarer to come across genuine issue Marpats with the EGA, since then I've picked up a set of the Woodland and Desert MCCUU. Both were badged when I received them but I've had surname tapes made for myself.
I love Marpat, it's one of my favourite camouflage patterns and the cut of the MCCUU is really good.



My first attempt at an impression was the original FSBE gear so I picked myself up flight suits, these are both CWU-27 Nomex Flight suits made by Propper one in Sage Green and the other in Desert Tan.

They are both really comfortable to be honest, bought quite baggy so that the air can circulate.

I need to mod some tan velcro onto the sleeves of the tan flight suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment