Thursday 10 June 2010

Admin Panel

I've picked up a new Admin Panel for my Force Recon impression.

I managed to get this off another collector and received this last week.

It's a copy of the FSBE 2 Admin Panel and it's made by Simpen of Asgard Tactical.
I know that he makes DIY gear at home, I'm really impressed with this panel as this is the first home made piece of kit that I've ever owned.

The materials used are really good as is the construction. The only crititcism that I would have is that the panel is quite a dark shade of Coyote Brown, but that's just me being overly picky.



I've mounted this onto the chest of my MBSS, there are a couple of pens and cyalumes stashed in there.



I'm very happy with this purchase.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you received it! And I'm glad that you like it.

    The velcro is a tad dark as is the material, but it's nothing that a bit of krylon or a combo of sunlight and dust can't fix.

    That's why I kryloned the other one I have.

    When do we get to see your setup? I'm really curious as to how it looks now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about giving the whole rig a light dusting of Krylon once it's complete to give it a bit of a used dusty look.
    I'm waiting on a couple of items coming in the post, after that I need another frag pouch, I think that will be the basic set up complete.
    Should be soon.
    Cheers for the comments.

    ReplyDelete