Monday 15 February 2010

Warbelt Flyye Industries

I've got myself a War belt by Flyye Industries in Coyote Brown.





























This is a replica of the FSBE II issued belt by Eagle Industries.
I've never been able to see the original belt myself so I have had to use the numerous photos of the belt that i've got to compare it to the one i've just bought.

As far as I can tell it's spot on. The colour is a perfect match for CB and the quality of the build is brilliant, I don't expect that this will fall apart in a hurry.

I've been on the look for one of these belts for quite a while now, I had been bidding on ebay for a genuine issue version but it went far out of my price range.

I'm very happy with the belt and as it's such a big part of the loadout it made me feel like I'm that bit closer to completing the loadout.

Next up will be some pictures of the belt loaded up with pouches and drop leg.

I am planning on uploading some photos of my entire Force Recon kit as it stands in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment