Tuesday 19 January 2010

Navy Seal Impression

I've been trying to avoid this for a long while as I knew that this would open up a whole new world of costs, but I've decided to start collecting NSW and MLCS gear to eventually create a Navy Seal impression.

At the moment I've got some RAID modded DCU's and a couple of pouches in MJK/Tan.

I've always liked Navy Seal equipment and as I knew that as soon as I started collecting it, it will take over everything else, I've been trying to avoid the temptation.

But no longer.

Just thinking about all the gear that I'm going to be adding onto my list is scary.
New boots.
Safariland 6004 for a P226 (which I don't even own yet)
Possibly going with an RRV which means all new pouches.
Possibly a new helmet, at the moment I'm thinking about a Protech and adding on a Wilcox mount. I'll probably change my mind.

Oh lord....

No comments:

Post a Comment